Apr 25, 2013

Review: clean and clear essentials foaming facial wash

Heeiii, I'm back again..

today i want to review about clean and clear essentials foaming facial wash.
oh yea for info, before using this clean and clear, i have tried a lot of other drugstore facial wash.
i don't know why, but i like to changing my facial wash, like to trying new soap, and  for now on, I'm in love with this clean and clear essentials foaming facial wash.


Just feel so good in my face..


























Their Claim: 
CLEAN & CLEAR Essentials Foaming Facial Wash dengan formula bebas minyak membersihkan kulit secara menyeluruh dan membantu mencegah jerawat. Busa lembutnya bekerja membersihkan minyak dan kotoran tanpa membuat kulit menjadi kering. Mengandung bahan aktif anti-bacterial membantu mencegah / menghindari timbulnya jerawat dan komedo. Kulit terasa bersih dan halus.

the ingredients:
Water, Triethanolamine, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Lauryl Phosphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Fragrance, Triclosan, Penta Sodium Triphosphate, Benzophenone-4, BHT.

just share my experience, after using a lot of makeup (especially Mascara), i directly wash my face with facial wash.
When i using other facial wash, they just make my eye look like panda, because of the mascara still there and that facial soap can't clean it out. mascara still in my eyelashes and spread to my low lid..
BUT, with this clean and clear essentials foaming facial wash, the mascara that left is just small amount, and i just need a cotton bud to clean my low lid.


That's why i love this facial wash..

FYI, this review is  honest and base from what i feels..
if it don't do the same with your face, please don't blame on me..
For me, blog is place where every Ladies can search any info about products with honest review...


XOXO
Riri

No comments:

Post a Comment